project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
29 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2018-01-13, 05:05   #1
_Rogue_Assassin_
Default Syrian Faction

currently we only have Sbeneh that have Syrian army, Maybe Aleppo-Desert-City/Lattakia Forest map would be great? but it gets weird to see Syrian army fighting with G3, Cause i've never seen ANY kind of those weapons in the past 10 years in Syria, I only see Ak-47, They never use G3, Beside Rpg-26 doesn't exist here, Same for the HAT kit, Also Insurgents or Free Syrian Army have the same TOW as the British one, Tank and AAV are great selection for the army, Beside the Soldiers Clothes textures are very accurate, Machine gunner should be a PKP with no scope, Rpk would be great for AR, Squad lead can use a G3 And AK as alternative, COW for transport choppers is also great, I used to mod it in the past i made it drop explosive barrels xd.
I used to make BF2 mods in the past 4-5 Years, id be glad if i can help to design or code anything to this faction or give any information i have about it.
Sorry if i forgot anything, I know the devs are way too busy and their work are much appreciated on this game, Hope you can think about this.
Cheers!
_Rogue_Assassin_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 08:51   #2
Max_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Syrian Faction

Maybe one day after WW2.

Meanwhile, here's an old highlight about SAA/FSA.
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f19...highlight.html

Spyker2041: "Just found out that my "9 month" deployment to the Falklands just turned into a 19 month one..."
Mats391: "When admins set LRG instead of STD."
Last edited by [R-DEV]Max_; 2018-01-31 at 03:27..

Tags
faction, syrian