project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
29 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2021-10-06, 02:24   #11
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

Default Re: Is it possible to increase the amount of spawnable kits in the spawn menu?

Hahaha this thread took a turn. Man there are plenty of international players I love playing with, including those from comparatively underdeveloped parts of the world. Yeah every international community has their own style of playing which I sometimes disagree with myself, but that doesn't mean I don't want them on the server or on my team. The distribution and access to kits is a balance issue and has for the most part been finely tuned over the years. Yeah nobody likes being without a HAT kit when they desperately need it, but as Semler said, that is why communication is important. If armor positions are communicated effectively, the person with the HAT kit will position themselves accordingly to ambush, as long as they don't lone wolf the way you are suggesting you prefer to play. I have played matches where I have been the only one on the team building FOBs, deploying and shoveling all of them myself. I don't view this as a game flaw, but a player flaw that most of the time is not an issue. I take partial responsibility because as a squad leader, at the end of the round I can leave everyone in my squad with the impression that YOU MUST communicate and work as a team to win, or I can fail to do that. If we develop a pessimistic attitude as veteran players or only play with people we know, the player quality will decline, and according to you it has. PR is one of the few games that is a true community game in that we have a great deal of responsibility for the player quality, which in turn contributes to the quality of matches, which then determines the amount of players who come back.

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote