project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
29 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2016-10-04, 09:21   #11
RENEGADO
Default Re: Recording Footage?

I use OBS Studio to record/stream and Shotcut or HitFilm 4 to edit, they are all free softwares and very easy to use.
RENEGADO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-04, 15:48   #12
K4on
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
I'm also a newbie when it comes to recording and would like to record my footage in the upcoming PRT. Is there a (simple) program out there that works with Teamspeak's microphone voice activation? I haven't installed shadowplay yet but it seems like you can only use push to talk or continious voice recording. Thanks in advance!
yes there is, dxtory lets you record from different audio sources.
specially handy for me since game sounds come from speakers and have mumble over headset.

later, you can mute or cut out the audio stream you dont want, like if there is some epic ingame action going on and someone spams mumble, you can simply disable it later in the editor

K4on is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 12:49   #13
QuickLoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
If you have an Nvidia card the easiest would be to use Shadowplay, which is a part of Geforce Experience. If you don't, but have a lot of space on your hard drive I'd go for Dxtory. If storage is an issue Bandicam can give you very small file sizes. I use Vegas 12 to edit footage, others use Adobe's editor or even Windows Movie Maker. I'm sure there are countless of videos on YouTube with tips and tricks, and a quick google search would give you quite a few articles too.
I have a NVidia GeForce 520, i'd assume this is what the 'NvStreamUser'.exe thing is for.
I'll look into it, as fraps seem a bit farther for me than I'd prefer.

windows movie maker has been really buggy for me personally, or maybe I just don't know how to use it, and then go with Dbzao's ffmpeg and virtual dub(thanks Mj Pain).

also thanks for the help guys, I don't know when I'll start dedicating some time to learn and produce, but I will do it soon(as soon as I upgrade my CPU).

again, thank you so much guys!
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-12, 17:43   #14
saXoni
Supporting Member

I'm afraid the 500-series aren't compatible with Shadowplay. I guess I could have specified the requirements before giving you false hope.

saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 07:16   #15
QuickLoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
I'm afraid the 500-series aren't compatible with Shadowplay. I guess I could have specified the requirements before giving you false hope.

hahahaha
back to fraps!
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
footage, recording