project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
29 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2016-01-29, 14:45   #11
FluffyThumper
Default Re: I wonder how would players react to a squeaker below 13+ that isn't a CoD fanboy.

As long as you don't jump into a tank and start firing smoke rounds at an APC i wouldn't mind.
FluffyThumper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 02:34   #12
AnA10Warthog
Default Re: I wonder how would players react to a squeaker below 13+ that isn't a CoD fanboy.

I started playing this game before I was 13, and most people didn't care.
AnA10Warthog is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 21:46   #13
R_LLAMA

Wow.

Just... wow.
I have to admit, I'm a twelve year old myself that knows his stuff. But you guys determined me to use a microphone.

Thanks so much, guys.
R_LLAMA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-31, 16:19   #14
Panzerfire

So long I don't get yelled at with "OMG noob team", and know how to play the game, I'm fine with 13 year olds playing the game.

Now... I have to admit whenever I hear dem squeakers I tend to process on whether it's just a teenager boy or a girl. Most specially with US players. I don't know what's in the american accent but it makes me really confused at times. xD
Panzerfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-31, 16:25   #15
KingFish-v-
Supporting Member

I was 13 when I first played this game. Being a server operator since 14. And I know a player who is as old as me becomes the best Chinese helicopter pilot at the age of 14.

So, age doesn't mind. As long as they use microphones and listen to orders.
KingFish-v- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-31, 22:07   #16
Roger_Liquids

As they aren't totally braindead and don't talk too much I don't mind being in a squad with them. They're honestly almost always really dumb though.
Roger_Liquids is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 14:39   #17
ssd21345

I guess most people don't care about it unless they're annoying ie. Throwing insults or wasting resources
ssd21345 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 20:53   #18
W.Darwin
Banned

My tip would be, as a young guy interested in this kind of gameplay, you might need to be better than the older guy. Not skills, but maturity. Probably if you start to participate to the trolling like some dude does (and are accpeted) you might get flamed with insta hate toward your high pitched voice.

Bottom line, you should try to spare your words and speak as wisely as you can
This way people will like you and accept your decisions if you ever try to Squad-lead
W.Darwin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 23:08   #19
SyriousT

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Darwin View Post
Probably if you start to participate to the trolling like some dude does

Lol , You guys won't get along already
SyriousT is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 23:12   #20
W.Darwin
Banned

What u mean SyriousT

Never encountered a guy with a loudmouth in ur squad during a round? :P
W.Darwin is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cod, fanboy, players, questions, react, squeaker, squeakers