project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
29 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-18, 11:58   #11
Figisaacnewton

small but very well crafted. im interested.
Old 2007-02-18, 16:36   #12
00SoldierofFortune00

The bunker position really looks nice. If they are really suppose to be moving their warheads, then I would suggest that the US should start on the North side of the river, then come across the river and take the city(shouldn't be that many flags though), and then move South towards the woods where the tunnels and bunkers are housing the warheads/bombs.
Old 2007-02-18, 21:46   #13
Raniak

Nice map... with nukes !
Look really good, except that the bunker look too much like a big round rock (almost a stone igloo !), and rock like that don't look good...
Old 2007-02-18, 23:17   #14
V3N0N_br

Thx for all coments guys

@ Rhino
Is there any way to get lightmap files for that truck then?
Or I'll just have to move'em away?

@ SoldierofFortune

unfortunatelly I've already built the bunker on the south... But I do realize what you meant. The point is the bunker wasn't supposed to store the warheads since it's close to a city, but China had no choice (in the storyline hehe)

@Raniak
Hm, good point. I'm gonna try adding a few more rocks around it so it looks more like a mountain then?
Old 2007-02-19, 01:02   #15
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

might be possible to remake the samples, but i dunno much about that, matt also thinks that you can do lightmaps in 3dsmax without the samples but when i had a go it looked like you still needed the samples.

Old 2007-02-19, 01:05   #16
Clypp

Don't use flags and make this a scenario only map.

US has to destroy all the warheads. First they have to blow up AA to allow a heavy lift cargo plane to come in with vehicles and C4 blocks. Then they have to blow the tunnel's generator, then the tunnel door and lastly the warheads. Alternatively the Chinese have to keep them out and try to retake and repair the AA and generator in order to remove the US spawn at the cargo plane and lock down the tunnel.

It's worth a shot!
Old 2007-02-19, 01:08   #17
V3N0N_br

Well that's a complex layout but would mostly look nice... Although you wouldn't have the cargo plane in the map cause there's just no room for it hehe... Maybe just securing the road where the transport would use to take the nukes somewhere else, then securing the bunker itself.
Old 2007-02-19, 01:33   #18
IronTaxi
Retired PR Developer

well if you ge the model into 3dmax you can just make the light samples with the 3ds exporter...

uhm..i have never imported anything from bf2 (exported though) let me know if you need some help with that..

Old 2007-02-19, 02:25   #19
Griffon2-6

Damn it, you posted the nuke images before I did! I could always remove it... lol.
Old 2007-02-19, 03:02   #20
Hfett

Nice work venon =)
Closed Thread

Tags
chuncheng, map, outskirts, scrapped, wip