project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
29 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Closed Thread

Old 2016-04-07, 21:33   #31
Acecombatzer0
Default Re: [Map]Kunar Strike!

Darwin is Requiem

...duh
Old 2016-04-07, 22:14   #32
MaxTheSilva96

What would darwin do?
Old 2016-04-07, 23:13   #33
Mully

Wait, hold on. Is this guy Darwin? He joined the forums after Darwin's meltdown and acts extremely similar to the way Darwin did.
Old 2016-04-07, 23:56   #34
Zeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mully View Post
Wait, hold on. Is this guy Darwin? He joined the forums after Darwin's meltdown and acts extremely similar to the way Darwin did.
haha, oh really?
Old 2016-04-08, 00:10   #35
[R-DEV]​rPoXoTauJIo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

So do as daniel. As crazyhotmilf. As any other hyperactive kid-like troll which i suppose been always here on forums?
Seems to be a pattern.

assetruler69: I've seen things you smurfs wouldn't believe. Apaches on the Kashan. I watched burned down tank hulls after the launch of the single TOW. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to give up and respawn.
Old 2016-04-08, 02:17   #36
Acecombatzer0

Does anyone know any funny Darwin quotes for my sig?

EDIT: Sorry WhattheHell for going off topic here, but I must really commend your work so far.

I've always wanted a true mountainous map set in Afghanistan, as Korengal is seldom played by most servers
Last edited by Acecombatzer0; 2016-04-08 at 02:23..
Old 2016-04-08, 02:37   #37
Mully

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Zeno View Post
haha, oh really?
WhatTheHell is also from an island nation. Wasn't Darwin from Fiji?

I know Cape Verde is on the opposite side of the globe, but here we have a person that joins the forum days after Darwin had his meltdown, who acts similar to Darwin, is interested in similar aspects of development like modeling and mapping, understands PR like a vet of the game even though his profile has only been around for a week, makes the same modeling mistakes Darwin made, and is also from an island nation.

This is all oddly similar.
Old 2016-04-08, 02:42   #38
Mully

Also WhatTheHell posts in a very similar format that Darwin used. See below.

I'm spending way too much time on this, but I think it's hysterical.

Darwin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Darwin
That really is a major flaw.

I can see now that PR lifetime will have an expiration date...

Unless some badass programmers come put a touch of excellence in the core. And modify these weaknesses.
Like the fact that BF2 will only use 1 processor in your computer..

With 20+ Gig's games of todays, I thought there was space for incredible amount of new content and therefore alot of potential for PR future.

But everything is stretched to its maximum already O_o

Unless one day you decide to give it a fresh new start and remove all the map, return to Zero and
make new content but this time with all the knowledge gathered in the past years to only release extremely optimized maps/meshes/animation/sounds/TEXTURES.. etc etc

Haha, textures palettes needs to be redone :P
WhatTheHell:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheHell
Can't you read ? I have tested all the roads and they are all functionnal and easy to take

I don'T know why you all seem to hate Korengal, this map is formidable.

Only thing is that it require an higher level of teamplay to enjoy it.
I had some of my best PR experience in this map

Why do everyone want easy map?.... Come on, make your brain at work! Improve ur tactic!

We need maps that have different approach than just gettin in an APC and sitting in a good spot to shoot everything... Honestly..
Both WhatTheHell and Darwin indent and add extra spaces in between paragraphs. They both use ellipses a lot. They both use emojis or attempt at using them. This could all be the work of two different 13 year old girls or it could be the man who asked to be banned last week.
Old 2016-04-08, 03:52   #39
WhatTheHell
Banned

While you guys are debating on whether or not I am the forefather of evolution theory, I will ask my question again, since the tutorial I was recommended by Zeno didnt help me at all..

So when I try to click ''start server'' in local match making with my map, The PR.exe program shut down before I can even see a loading bar!

Also, I cannot see the vehicles in the editor. Only light-blue boxes.

Here an apetizer

Old 2016-04-08, 04:48   #40
[R-DEV]​Ason
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Omg the ratio of snow to rock is just perfect, and the little piece of sky in the middle just makes me wanna Cumberlands.

Closed Thread

Tags
mapkunar, strike