project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
29 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2021-07-21, 15:26   #1
Crylink
Default Admin Abuse

The following is on HOG server

I was SL on jabal al burj. after building a fob another SL , solidjabar has commanded me to destroy the fob I just built claiming he brought a logistic truck and he wanted to build a fob where he was which was 100m away from the existing fob down the hill while mine was behind the hill to the North safe from enemy eyes(USMC).

As I called for another crate to build a tow , solidjabar has told the commander , Mighty.exe to delete the fob I just built and he did without asking me first.

As the second crate landed I placed down a tow and an AA emplacements on top the hill overlooking the battlefield. then , solidjabar once again angrily commanded me to remove the tow so he could build it where he wanted it.

when I refused I was kicked for "asshating". when I returned to the game I asked for the reason behind the kick and was told to google asshating.

https://imgur.com/a/PtQCn9e

TL;DR solidjabar is admin abusing his powers to make things go his way.

ps we lost that round
Old 2021-07-21, 21:02   #2
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Default Re: Admin Abuse

This is not the admin complaints forum (hint: there is none here).

If you have an issue with a specific admin and incident, go to their forums and make a post, I'm sure HOG Lead admins will take a look, as far as I know they don't like it when Admins micromanage gameplay like that.

Closed Thread