project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs > BloodyDeed
08 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Rate this Entry
The guys behind PR
Posted in: Other
Posted 2012-10-31 at 14:18 by [R-DEV]BloodyDeed

Ever wondered how many people work on PR:BF2?
One of our testers, [B]Gore[/B], made a very cool video in reference to the 10th anniversary of Rockstars GTA:Vice City.
It features all currently active Developers and other Team Members that work on Project Reality for Battlefield 2.
[youtubehd]0YoBeUWWPsY[/youtubehd]
[I]Note it does not include our Forum Moderators and Testing Team as well as various other people who contribute to the Project Reality.[/I]

The testing team has been pretty busy lately and has done an amazing job so far.
We're still adding new cool features with coming test builds but 1.0 is shaping up pretty well :D
Guess on what [B]Gore[/B] is working on at the moment:
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r156/GoreZiad/1-1.png[/img]

Stay tuned for more updates in the future, there is [B]amazing[/B] stuff coming soon...

Cheers
Updated 2013-01-12 at 19:51 by Gore
Views: 103397 | Comments: 53

« Previous Entry  |  Main  |  Next Entry »

Comments
Total Comments: 53
  1. Old Comment
    Is that an up armored hmmwv is see?
    Posted 2012-11-03 at 15:26 by USMC scout sniper USMC scout sniper is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Working vehicle mirrors?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GP_MineralWouter View Comment
    chrisweb and the HAT.

Take 34.
    I heard some stories about this
  4. Old Comment
    Thar the LAV can drive as slow as the HUMVEES?!?
  5. Old Comment
    If you have a joystick with analogue thrust you can actually adjust your speed, dont know whether controllers work with their analogue sticks...

I go and take a seat on the patience chair and wait for the amazing stuff to come
    Really nice screenshot, I would love PR to look like this ingame.
  6. Old Comment
    Looking forward to the release very much. Keep up the excellent work Developers, Beta Testers, Contributors and everyone involved.
  7. Old Comment
    I don't know about you guys, but that screenshot looks exactly like my in-game rendering. PR is fuckin PRETTY, excepting the first person hands. :_(

I think he meant that the 1.0 trailer is currently in production, which is still capitol news!
  8. Old Comment
    i just realized not much guys here care about the guys behind PR,
    thanks all of you guys for the best game i have on my computer...

and another thing... as the most guys here say... dont care about what they say pls fix Losing Key Packets.... pls fix Crashing Servers... pls fix Random CTD

and i am personally oke for another couple years
    except for this id like all those things like better graphics and armored humvee new map whatever... but fix those ctd, losing key packets, server crash and be my hero
  9. Old Comment
    Mert you do realise that key packets is caused by PB, server crashes are problems with the servers and the CTDs are most likely a problem on the player's computer, right?
    And graphics? Do you actually want half of the community to upgrade their computers just so they can play their game again?
  10. Old Comment
    well oke lets say they cant do anything about key packets...
    the CTD's are not a player his computer i am thinking..
    because you can have the best computer in the world... but you still can get random ctd to destkop..

i never ctd on bf3 never on bf2 never ever in anything except for PR..
    i do think its just small places on the map or whatever that causes the CTD... but i am pretty sure it has nothing to do with my computer...
    just to let you know... my Videocard is AMD Radeon 6950 and i have i5 2500k processor... i actually can run PR and bf3 on the same time without having big problems.. but i still ctd when i only have PR opened up sometimes...