project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs
26 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

1. Old Comment

New sprint animations for Project Reality (WIP 1)

maybe a little less swing/sway . it looks unrealistic and a bit exaggerated
  2. Old Comment

I like that you guys want to implement new things, but really, no soldier ever has run like that. Even in real I would only run like that if a dog was chasing my ass.
    It resembles to something like this (lean back style): https://youtu.be/a-MjSCRvBFU?t=5
    Just doesnt look right in my opinion.
    I must say I immediately imagined a countryman running down the hill with that music and running style. As if they were chased by a wolf or something and they dont want to get beaten so they push their ass forward as much as they can...
    BUT dont get me wrong, I really appreciate that you want to update. I appreciate the time you give into it. This is just my honest feedback, dont make us run like that...as Scheintot said, soldiers keep their weapons down when sprinting for a good reason.

EDIT: The marksman is quite ok. Even though it looks similar to what is now. Or am I wrong?
  3. Old Comment

My opinion: nice that you have skills BUT I would never run and hold my weapon like THIS. You actually learn to hold and keep the barrel down while sprinting. Never saw ONE soldier running like that and I am sure, you never will. In a line formation you could accidently shoot your squadmates in the head because the barrel is pointing left up...
    Usually it points front down - SOME units also have the barrel straight up but this is realy rarely and as I know not used by conventional forces.

May fix that and ask some soldiers you know. You definitly will get some inspiration.

But like I have said, I am sure you can do good stuff.
  4. Old Comment
  5. Old Comment

Nice view

The closest I was able to get.

More enterables?

edit: Hiveminds
    Updated 2016-02-26 at 19:50 by [R-DEV]Max_
  6. Old Comment

Nice view

Almost nailed it.

That's the best shot thing I got from G11kp6skp6 facing 350 deg.

So there's no building there or any look alike around. Looks like a lot of buildings have been added and removed, but strangely maybe also distance from the observers point, and the bridge and building right of it.
    But the "Nice View" title has to refer to the sky. As of now; the sky is fine as ambient but while actually looking at the clouds etc. it looked like a pixel hell, below the standard of the rest of the map.
    Outlawz7 and more?, probably has some master strategic plans with the rearrangement of buildings that I don't understand, but the sky I guess is another little upgrade to PR.

Can I have a cookie now?
  7. Old Comment
  8. Old Comment

Nice view

I don't know guys, those almond trees look updated and I have never seen roof access on the muttrah buildings......................
  9. Old Comment

Nice view

RIP Qinling
    RIP Kashan
    RIP Beirut
    RIP Seven Gates
    RIP Arctic Lion
    RIP Shikotan
  10. Old Comment

Nice view

So bad, you ruins the game by giving insurgent hot water....
    https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...ert-level.html