Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs > dbzao
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Rate this Entry
PR:BF2 Gameplay Videos Part 8
Posted in: Uncategorized
Posted 2011-03-01 at 22:25 by dbzao

[B]Fools Road - British Light Infantry[/B]

Working with multiple squads via Mumble. A great comeback of the british team after almost getting pushed off the map. Getting ambushed in a Warrior APC. Approaching "silently" an enemy control point. Defending the position against enemy squad. Assaulting enemy mortar position. Ambushing enemy squad leaving an Outpost. Assaulting Hilltop Estate with Artillery support. Defending Hilltop against infantry attacks. Calling mortar attack on Fortress for the last assault.

[YOUTUBEHD]9yUwbgLQS0E[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Silent Eagle - Russian Mechanized Infantry[/B]

Working with multiple squads via Mumble. Fighting the russians in Central Village. Assaulting enemy position with APC and Tank support.

[YOUTUBEHD]ylmufKUVbxc[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Muttrah - USMC Light Infantry[/B]

Working with multiple squads via Mumble. Intense CQB in the City.

[YOUTUBEHD]Lq1wEcRx4U0[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Yamalia - Russian Airmobile Infantry[/B]

Working with multiple squads via Mumble. Deploying via transport helicopters, ambushing the enemy, firefights in the forest and trenches. Tactical Gamer server.

[YOUTUBEHD]kjvp34V2GjE[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Op. Archer - Canadian Light Infantry[/B]

Fighting the Taliban with infantry, LAV3 and mortars support. Ambushing enemy squad from behind. Supplied by Chinook. Engaging enemy infantry supported by technicals. Engaging enemy squad with support from mortars. Engaging enemy vehicles with AT weapons. Assaulting enemy compound with support from Artillery.

[YOUTUBEHD]6Lnb6lUsFuU[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]"That took your shoelaces off..."[/B]

[YOUTUBEHD]EX-5a6dtG34[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Fallujah - USMC Mechanized Infantry[/B]

Working with multiple squads via Mumble, supported by APCs, clearing enemy weapons caches locations. Ambushed by IED. Assault on enemy position near cache. Assault on cache compound. Engagement of enemy infantry in the streets. Rescue of injured team mate. Ambushed by RPG. Flanking maneuver by the Mosque. Assault on weapons cache position. Team wide maneuver to assault enemy position spotted by recon team. Engaged by GARY. Assault on last cache.

[YOUTUBEHD]CkKYmayzdZ4[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Fools Road - British Light Infantry[/B]

Working with multiple squads via Mumble, fighting the Militia for area control, close quarters forrest engagements, calling mortars, APC support, road ambush. Attack on Train Depot. Assault on enemy Forward Outpost. Forrest engagement west of Train Depot. Another attack on forrest west of Train Depot. Following enemy squad for ambush. Flanking enemy Forward Outpost at Hill 165 supported by BRDM2. Another attack on Hill 165. Ambush of enemy truck by the road.

[YOUTUBEHD]Aye4DF_mkcc[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Kokan - Taliban Defense[/B]

Defending weapon caches against US Army infantry, humvees and Kiowas.

[YOUTUBEHD]OV8lIww7wQI[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Fools Road - Militia Truck Ambush[/B]

Great ambush with only small arms on full enemy militia truck.

[YOUTUBEHD]XX7pgMWbU9w[/YOUTUBEHD]

[B]Lashkar Valley - German Light Infantry[/B]

Fighting the Taliban with support of Puma APCs and Huey helicopters via Mumble. Tactical Gamer server. Supported by 3 APCs, attack on Taliban cache. Ambush of enemy vehicles. Covered by one APC, attack on Taliban cache at bigger compound. Combined attack on main village with support of mortars and APCs. Supported by one APC, continued attack on main village, engaged by enemy mortars and grenades. Combined attack on Taliban cache on the mountains, flanking enemy position, artillery support. Extracted by transport helicopter and inserted near enemy position.

[YOUTUBEHD]gYJ59WepG6A[/YOUTUBEHD]

If you want to know how I make these videos, [url=https://www.realitymod.com/forum/blogs/4326/b196-a.html]check this blog post[/url] and maybe you will feel motivated to make your own. Feel free to check out my other PR videos, all the way back from PR v0.32! :D

[url=http://youtube.com/muitocomplicado]YouTube - dbzao's Channel[/url]

[URL="http://youtube.com/muitocomplicado"][IMG]http://imgur.com/7Hexi.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Updated 2013-09-16 at 18:55 by dbzao
Views: 6468 | Comments: 8

« Previous Entry  |  Main  |  Next Entry »

Comments
Total Comments: 8
  1. Old Comment
    Remember to ask what server db plays on, and what he uses to record and edit his videos.

2. Old Comment
    Wow, thanks for posting those. I love watching good PR videos.
  3. Old Comment
    Dont forget to ask if you can join his squad next time he plays. Also ask if people still play this game.
  4. Old Comment
    hehe Farks and Spriggan
  5. Old Comment
    This looks cool. What game is it and where can I get it?
  6. Old Comment
    Can I use the BF2 demo to play this game??????? PLEASE REPLY!!!!11!11!

But nice works as always.
  7. Old Comment
    I wana see more fail videos where things don't go as planned.... Just sayin.
  8. Old Comment
    Great videos. I was in the APC squad of that first one on Fools Road as British. That was a really fun round. I think I worked mostly with Zegels squad though...