Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs > fuzzhead
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Rate this Entry
What fuzzhead's blog will be about...
Posted in: Uncategorized
Posted 2009-08-08 at 09:43 by fuzzhead

Hey there!

I'm a developer for PR, but more of an oversight and management position. My official role right now is asset manager, and I'm responsible for keeping general oversight on assets, maps and features and ensuring that the overall flow and gameplay of PR is of high quality.

It's a constant balance between realism and fun gameplay, and we are continually moving the mod towards more realism while retaining the fun aspects as well.

I try to play PR as often as I can on many public servers, and will be documenting my experiences in this blog.

All my updates in this blog will simply be After Action Reports (AAR's) about gameplay experiences, so if your looking for updates on the latest patch, look elsewhere :P

Feel free to comment etc, not expecting these to be read much, its just more of a convenient place for me to write down my thoughts on gameplay and have it accessible in the future.
Views: 6288 | Comments: 6

Main  |  Next Entry »

Comments
Total Comments: 6
  1. Old Comment
    looking forward to youre experiences, hope you write them down as a real military report lol, always sounds awesome (A)
  2. Old Comment
    Nice idea, you'll see how games can be different, even with same players!
  3. Old Comment
    Good idea arjan, I may do this for the future but I did not record enough info for the first couple.

We will see how much time I get to do this but I would like to write an AAR each time I play to keep track of things hehe
  4. Old Comment
    Looking forward to reading your future AAR posts.
  5. Old Comment
    just out of interest what exactly do you use your AARs for? seems a bit vague what you said in the blog.
  6. Old Comment
    Off Topic Question: Are those reports the same type of report in both structure, content and language, that professional test companies are using too?

BTW: I immediately subscribed to your blog when i found out you had one.
    Posted 2009-08-18 at 18:42 by Michael_Denmark Michael_Denmark is offline