project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support > OverClocking & Networking
03 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
OverClocking & Networking Anything related to Overclocking & Networking here

Old 2024-06-23, 14:34   #1
gsgen
Default PR Coop Server

History, Me and my friends have been playing PR since the start. We love the coop and i would host it on my computer, through the game. Now with the update that is no longer possible which sucks by the way. Now I have to use VPN to host any game i want to host. Why to much trouble to go through making three routers and modem let ppl into server. So I was working on getting, start_prbf2_w32ded.bat so I could run coop again. getting the same error server not found that I get when trying to host through game now. I use Radmin for VPN. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I went onto discord and got some help, with server files. To make sure i was actually starting and running it correctly. Also I had my buddy run the same file start_prbf2_w32ded.bat he does not have firewall problem and got the same msg server not found when he tried hosting. Any Help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
gsgen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-06, 07:40   #2
MENENDEZ
Default Re: PR Coop Server

I have the same problem that the user gsgen has.
MENENDEZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-06, 14:30   #3
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR Coop Server

Running local in-game COOP server is still possible but it's so unstable that a warning had to be added.

There might be better COOP dedicated server guide coming at some point but meanwhile you can check this post in our Discord
https://discord.com/channels/1900904...34315585245267 (#faq-common-issues -> COOP local dedicated server mini-HOWTO)
bad_nade is offline Reply With Quote