project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2017-07-20, 15:48   #31
Ratface
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: ISIS as a faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenke420 View Post
People seem to forget this is Project REALITY.... ISIS is awful, yes, but its a realistic faction to add in, could have some good maps and game play out of it...
Not like America is perfect, look at all the civilians they've killed.... good example is WW2.... there was no mercy there.
This is a game based on realism.... more factions, more maps... the better, makes the game more interesting...
all though you'd just get stuck on muttrah anways.. LOL
Get modding then, Capt Miller has started the faction to an extent already, check the modding section and feel free to help him out. The only thing stopping a faction is lack of participants.

Edit: Oops, previous guy pretty much said what I said, my bad :P

Link: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f38...trosi-etc.html

Ratface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-22, 04:21   #32
MustafaAbd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
They are more like the guys who were like " I dont like that sunni fuck next door, imma gonna shoot him". AQI and other major groups were much better armed Especially in the ToD.
that's literally ISIS (i hate them)
MustafaAbd0 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-15, 15:35   #33
Algama

We have Israel, we have the U.S.A. Vietnam, we have Hamas, we have the Taliban and we have the Nazis, So they are defending the murder of civilians, sexism and Nazism?

No

While I understand that ISIS is a controversial group (like the Nazi army, al-qassam etc) everything would be done from a neutral point of view, I see that the Nazis are in the game and I don't see anyone making apologies for them, the PR community is too mature to fall into "apologies", so it is assumed that they know how to behave. Also, I would say "Replace" instead of "Add", replace the rebel faction since it is very poorly armed even for a rebel group, the medics only have a WWII submachine gun or nothing and you can still see that they use Mosin 1891 and SKS, but by adding ISIS all that would be removed and replaced by better equipment.

Rifleman-Type-56 or AK-47

Medic-FN-FAL or AKMS

Anti-tank-M-16 or Type 56-1

Breacher-MP5 or any shotgun

Squad Leader-AK-74 or M-16A2

automatic rifleman-PKM

Grenadier-AKM (with GP-25)

and they could replace the rebels on all maps
Algama is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
faction, isis