project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Commander Tactics
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2011-06-02, 16:23   #61
Michael_Denmark

Default Re: The Project Reality Commander

Copy. So as I understand, your not in a position to point out specific sections / sentences, graphics, or conceptual differences, in order for me to understand precisely what's making the text overcomplicated?

The more criticism I receive from players, either reading parts -or the whole text, the better the final edited result will become.
Michael_Denmark is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 18:18   #62
Elektro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainlaag View Post
No they are not, if you start wasting time to "organize" you are already on a wrong path. I'm not saying that commanding is useless but that with much easier tools you can achieve the very same objective, without the needed training/stress and whatsoever.
So the many hours we all spent training in CATA during the PRT was a just a useless stress ?
Elektro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 18:01   #63
Tiger1
Supporting Member

Michael_Denmark I think you have done an outstanding job. As for Brainlaag. I competely and utterly disagree with your statement you posted above. No need to organize.. wrong path..no training or stress.. jesus christ.

Have a nice day lads.
Tiger1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 10:45   #64
Michael_Denmark

Thanks Andersson.
Old 2016-11-07, 17:52   #65
Michael_Denmark

Alright, it seems this guide has been without images and videos, for quite some time. Have uploaded the majority of them and thrown in two more oldies I found on the digital dusty shelf.

Also, please understand this is a draft version of the book I am writing on, meaning a lot of the content is only described on the surface, hence very few examples and analysis in this draft.

So to any section of this draft, please do not hesitate asking questions, being critical minded and or deploying your own opinions or comments.

Negative criticism is most welcome!
Last edited by Michael_Denmark; 2016-12-01 at 13:32..
Old 2020-02-05, 12:00   #66
Michael_Denmark

Hm, it could be the a browser issue, but all the images in my guide, has disappeared again. Including the images in my guide to my AOR zone system. This since today, because last night, when I linked to both threads, on my YouTube channel THEPRCOMMANDER, they were still there. Today - all gone. Its interesting, because now, a few of my opinions and ideas has caught the attention, from a few members of the Danish parliament. Some of those with integrity.

Now, I am not saying this has anything to do with the gang stalking, however, taking everything else into account, it is a possibility. This is not the first time this has happened. It will not be the last either.

Please accept my apology, should this comment be perceived as spam or grievance.
Old 2020-02-05, 13:24   #67
Wicca
Supporting Member

Use Imgur to host your images, and ensure you maintain your account there by watching memes

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-05, 20:32   #68
Michael_Denmark

Probably a good idea. Thanks.

Tags
commander, project, reality