project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Maps
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2024-01-21, 11:15   #1
dcm1
Default Zakho Insurgency Standard

Where are the Insurgent pickup kits in main? I looked all over the main base and I cant find them. It's already hard enough to be an Insurgent as it is, with the shitty kit loadouts and the inability to request the most useful kits. It makes my life immeasurably harder as an insurgent on a map when I cant even get a combat engy or scoped rifle to deal with the enemy. And FSA dont need crates to drop hideouts either. So it becomes even harder to fight them.

Please give insurgents pickup kits in main. And dont be cheap with them, like on kafr halab. Fallujah has more pickup kits than kafr does.
dcm1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-03, 16:11   #2
SShadowFox
Default Re: Zakho Insurgency Standard

Bumping this thread because this situation got to my attention recently.

INS is entirely reliant on cache kits for AT and MG pick ups, and those can run out very quickly and be lost because someone got the kit and fucked off to the middle of nowhere.

Meanwhile FSA can request kits at supply crates and at main, this means they get a bunch of RPGs (with rifles, which INS doesn't get) and grenadiers (which INS doesn't get at all).

Maybe add some of those RPG-7 variants we were shown years ago as pick up kits for INS.
SShadowFox is offline Reply With Quote