project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions
22 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Factions Discussion on PR:BF2 community factions.

Old 2024-07-17, 09:46   #11
KianaKaslana
Default Re: [Faction Concept] 8th Route Army for WWII theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.MCC View Post
So are you going to make two factions? The Imperial Japanese Army and the Nationalist Army? Or the Eighth Route Army? Anyway, no one has been able to develop two factions at the same time so far, I think your first task is to create a team, which will include modeling artists, texture artists, code writers, animators, and skinners. If you are new to BF2 modding, then I strongly recommend you to start with the most basic retexturing. To get some texturing experience. But the most important thing is to create a strong team, considering that you want to make two factions at the same time. Maybe you need a lot of members. Finally, I wish you all the best.
I've never thought this could be a massive project...
KianaKaslana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-29, 07:11   #12
KianaKaslana

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.MCC View Post
So are you going to make two factions? The Imperial Japanese Army and the Nationalist Army? Or the Eighth Route Army? Anyway, no one has been able to develop two factions at the same time so far, I think your first task is to create a team, which will include modeling artists, texture artists, code writers, animators, and skinners. If you are new to BF2 modding, then I strongly recommend you to start with the most basic retexturing. To get some texturing experience. But the most important thing is to create a strong team, considering that you want to make two factions at the same time. Maybe you need a lot of members. Finally, I wish you all the best.
So how could I apply textures in PR? This kind of change may trigger the mechanism that prevents me from starting the PR.
KianaKaslana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-31, 08:47   #13
[R-COM]M.MCC
PR Community Faction Lead
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KianaKaslana View Post
So how could I apply textures in PR? This kind of change may trigger the mechanism that prevents me from starting the PR.
Copy a PR copy file in the MOD

M.MCC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-31, 08:49   #14
[R-COM]M.MCC
PR Community Faction Lead
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KianaKaslana View Post
It is recommended to join the PR community Discord for more support and help: https://discord.gg/project-reality-190090455973756928

M.MCC is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
china, concept, faction, sino-japanese war, wwii