project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2012-01-11, 12:08   #1
Daniel
Banned
Supporting Member
Default [0973] sprint animation & sound still while walking

When I walked behind my mate and he was stopping sprinting and walked normal again (normal speed), his legs were still moving in huge steps and sprinting-sound was still there... That's the bug, so, it was or he double-tapped "w" to sprint and didn't release the button after stamina was empty and the bug is the legs-sprint-animation and sound were still there, or he kept pressing "shift"+"w"... Needs a fix, so that animation and sound automatically stop when stamina is empty although the double-tapped "w" / "shift"+"w" are still pressed...
Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 20:06   #2
LieutenantNessie
Banned
Default Re: [0973] sprint animation & sound still while walking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
When I walked behind my mate and he was stopping sprinting and walked normal again (normal speed), his legs were still moving in huge steps and sprinting-sound was still there... That's the bug, so, it was or he double-tapped "w" to sprint and didn't release the button after stamina was empty and the bug is the legs-sprint-animation and sound were still there, or he kept pressing "shift"+"w"... Needs a fix, so that animation and sound automatically stop when stamina is empty although the double-tapped "w" / "shift"+"w" are still pressed...
Use the template, I didn't understund this at all
LieutenantNessie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 02:57   #3
Killer2354

I believe he said that when his friend ran out of stamina while sprinting, he had a bug where he looked and sounded like he was still sprinting, even though he shouldn't be able to.

What was your ping on the server? Were there any lag spikes occurring at the time? I know that sometimes the player will stutter, but continue with the animation AND sound? Strange.
Killer2354 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 16:10   #4
Hulabi
Supporting Member

I get this bug too from time to time, as far as i know, it's only on first person tho and you can't hear the sprinting sounds in third person. So it's not a big deal really.
Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
0973, animation, sound, sprint, sprintanimation, sprintanimationandsound, walking