Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
24 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2018-02-11, 14:11   #1
floterminator
Default Looking for a competetive clan. [EU]

Hello there , my name is FloTerminator

im looking for a more Active clan , I was a Member of the PRTA for Foxtrot but the Clan itself aswell Players Are really inactive , and im looking to join a new one.

Give me any heads-up ill take a look into it

Thank's , Best regards Floterminator.
floterminator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-13, 00:16   #2
Temur

Default Re: Looking for a competetive clan. [EU]

Flo,

You're still on our books as a member of Foxtrot! If you weren't happy in Foxtrot there are plenty of other PRTA units you could join. PRTA in general is significantly more active than it was a year ago.

Play a few rounds with me and I might invite you to join Ten Good Men.

Temur
Temur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 18:46   #3
floterminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temur View Post
Flo,

You're still on our books as a member of Foxtrot! If you weren't happy in Foxtrot there are plenty of other PRTA units you could join. PRTA in general is significantly more active than it was a year ago.

Play a few rounds with me and I might invite you to join Ten Good Men.

Temur
Yea i do know im probarly still in the books , but the lack if activety on that clan made my choice to move on to something else ,

Im online from GMT+1 "19 - 22 PM" in the week , in the weekends depends wht i need to do.
Old 2018-02-13, 06:37   #4
Finrar

Competetive clans/clan matches are gone long time ago. Join PRT if u want to get organised matches going

tournament.realitymod.com
Finrar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 15:00   #5
sgt.maze2

Yeah, he is right . Competitive clans moved to SQUAD , there's many many milsim, tactical realism, competitive clans. The problem is, do u have a good enough PC to run it?
L
sgt.maze2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 18:43   #6
floterminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt.maze2 View Post
Yeah, he is right . Competitive clans moved to SQUAD , there's many many milsim, tactical realism, competitive clans. The problem is, do u have a good enough PC to run it?
L
I do , but the community itself on squad is really toxic , The Asset system is also crap since you need permission from your squad lead to even use it , i can't on my own resupply without my squadlead giving me permission and since most of the community have such a big self-esteem , they always think they know better and will deny you using it , in PR you can give everybody's opinion and take it if you think it's the best temporary choice , in squad you can not ... , aswell the icons on squad are beyond to much just for a simple thing , YOu see a apc you can choose between 10 icons for a APC? , instead of just a general one? , It goes into the same thing in all kind's of assets and really give's you less of a basic idea what it should be , also the community is less uuhm professional? , really casual and a mix of both is fine , but in squad the squads are a mess , The optimization is horrible etc and the V10 patch made it even less strategic

So no , i won't move to SQUAD :P
Old 2018-03-05, 18:49   #7
floterminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrar View Post
Competetive clans/clan matches are gone long time ago. Join PRT if u want to get organised matches going

tournament.realitymod.com
well , the PRT has no open slots already for a long time? , it says recruiting 10 players since october 2017 , but ill check it out
Old 2018-03-06, 10:35   #8
Filamu
Supporting Member

Signups for PRT are still open. Not too long left of the campaign, but you would get a feel for the next one at least.
Filamu is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, competetive