project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-13, 13:42   #1
2Slick4U
Retired PR Developer

Exclamation Project Reality Tournament Sign-Ups Now Open!

Lock and load, soldier! We are now at Defcon 3! Yep, it's that time again; our very own Project Reality Tournament is back for Campaign 6! Whether you’re a casual gamer or veteran clan member, we have the ultimate Project Reality experience waiting for you. Sign-ups are now officially open, but slots are limited, so hurry up and enlist today!

Up until now, all previous tournament campaigns relied on the aspect of winning more battles than the other team to gain victory. For C6, we’re happy to announce that we have decided to take the next big step: the creation of a persistent tournament world. Victory or defeat used to be nothing more than a number on a scoreboard. Not anymore. From now on, it’s all about domination. More about this will be announced in the coming weeks, as we present our new Tournament Battle Map and our revised set of rules. At that time, the new Soldier Control Panel, integrated award system, and battle planner will be introduced as well. They have to go through a few more test cycles before they can be released.

For those who are new to the Project Reality Tournament, Campaign 6 hosts two brand new alliances for you to sign-up with: The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the Central Asia Treaty Alliance (CATA). Each alliance has two different armies you can join.

But what events led to the conflict between these two alliances? The latest edition of the 'Tourney Times' will inform you of the grim story of a world in conflict. So, will you defend CATA, their oil, and their right to freedom? Or will you join forces with the NATO armies, in a last ditch attempt to save the West? Sign-up now and join the action! Please visit our How-To-Sign-Up thread to learn how to join one of the Armies.

Stay tuned for more information. Have fun in the Project Reality Tournament and see you on the battlefield, soldier!

-The Project Reality Tournament Team
Old 2007-11-13, 14:31   #2
Farks

I'm signed up, of course.
Old 2007-11-13, 14:51   #3
pasfreak

one word.

[myg0t]!

lol jk
Old 2007-11-13, 17:50   #4
Teek
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasfreak View Post
one word.

[myg0t]!

lol jk
Some times you dont make sense.

Old 2007-11-13, 20:12   #5
Farks

These news came a little late, the sign-ups are closed now.
Old 2007-11-13, 22:20   #6
Doc_Frank

Aww shoot! I saw the topic this morning, gathered our small clan's able guys and I have to face this in the evening! DON'T MAKE IT A NEWS-TOPIC NEXT TIME! Let the vigilants reap the price!

Well, better luck for me next time...
Old 2007-11-14, 00:12   #7
Puissance

I'm so excited!!!
Old 2007-11-14, 00:51   #8
GrayeKnight
Supporting Member

Don't lose faith guys, players will be removed due to inactivity so there will probably be a chance to get let in.

Old 2007-11-14, 01:39   #9
S.P.C-[Reality]-

its the first time im playing in PRT and i think im going to have a hell of alot of fun. absolute teamwork

now waiting for the PRT admins to put me in a team. i cant wait till the tournament is in the war mode
Old 2007-11-14, 03:34   #10
Alpha_Lima
Retired PR Developer

Nice timing on the news post lol
Closed Thread

Tags
open, project, reality, signups, tournament