project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
03 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2018-06-16, 13:50   #12
desolace1
Default Re: Help me please understand how PR works

I tried online game and it's the worst thing i ever played in my life. I don't see anyone because i have no scope only ironsight so gl spoting anyone not to mention hit them cus they are like 1mm dot in the distance. Everyone is camping, i don't know where they are at. I can't even lean my leg or head cus im instantly being killed. Giving a faction no scopes in large maps with long distance, this is great idea.

I joined a squad but people are running randomly, no one says what to do, where to go. I'm dying being shot from nowhere, 60sec respawn and i die again on spawn i had 0/20. This game is about walking 10 minutes thro half the map, dying and waiting 1min for respawn -> repeat. People kill me with 2 bullets and i can't even see them and this retarded suppression is making it even worse. How am i supposed to learn anything this way, this is a terrible gameplay experience and a waste of time.
desolace1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
understand, works