project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
15 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-12-14, 05:55   #1
Elem3nt0
Default Room Clearing

I was wondering if anyone could share there advice on clearing rooms. I know HOW to clear a room, with a team, or not, it just never seems to workout without me dying or atleast getting wounded when the room is cleared.

Ill move in and raise my sights but it seems like the time it takes me to raise my sights, the enemys are already shooting at me as im still moving through the doorway. Even then, once i have raised my sights, i feel like its up to whoever can click the fastest will be the winner, because i never, ever, ever, get a straight bullet. I know that to be accurate you have to sight, and then wait a second, but when room clearing this will just cause you to get eat up with lead. I dont sight in until right as im entering through the door, and i have to keep moving in so, theres no way i could get an accurate shot off due to the game making you wait before you shoot to get an accurate shot, and that you cant be moving to get an accurate shot.

Hopefully someone can tell me a way around this cause i find it really frustrating that i cant clear rooms with any ammount of accurate fire and have to move like a slug cause of the movement speed decrease when sighted in. Might i suggest a smaller movement penalty when sighted?
Elem3nt0 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clearing, room