project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-11-15, 21:53   #1
mbuster
Banned
Default 3rd Infantry Division

We are the 3rd Infantry Division! Specifically Bravo Company, 3rd Squadron/7th Cavalry Regiment. We are a new realism unit bringing in MILITARY EXPERIENCE to the PR:BF2 Community. What is realism you ask? Well realism is summarized into "re-enacting the real life counterpart unit in a gaming experience." We have actual ranks, regulations, and training!

As of 15 NOV 2011, this unit is now being open to select members to get this unit off the ground and become one of the best realism units in PR. We are currently undergoing preparations to open the unit for recruitment. Right now the only member is myself, 1LT. Buster. I'm looking for enthusiastic, professional personnel to fill in the main headquarters and training staff. The forums are still undergoing some repair but will soon be finished.

As for myself, I've had 3 years of realism experience in other games and 3 years of MILITARY experience in the U.S. Army. Recently being discharged from the Army, I'm looking back at my time in realism and really looking forward to leading this unit and becoming the best. Below are some requirements for joining and many staff positions are open right now so just PM me on the PR forums, 3rd ID forums or even on Steam at 1LT Buster[3rdID]. We may be about professionalism but we also emphasize fun, friendship and of course the enjoyment of this great modification.

-If you are under the age of 17, we will NOT accept your application.
-If you do not have a microphone/headset, you will be given a timeline in which to retrieve one.
-If you do not have the required time to meet the standards that are given by this unit, please note this in your application form.
-If you have been in a realism unit before, for any game, please note your unit and unit contact information in your application.
-If you have MILITARY EXPERIENCE, please note this in your application.

Many of the requirements above are a "NO EXCEPTION", however, exceptions can be made. For more info and details about this unit feel free to visit our forums at:

3rd Infantry Division Index page

Thank you for your time,

Matt A. Buster
1LT, Infantry
Commanding
mbuster is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
3rd, division, infantry