project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
28 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-06, 06:49   #11
A.Finest
Default Re: [Map] Test Bootcamp (1km) [Released]

a 2km Version of the map deff wont harm, but its gonna take a while to make, and thats time im betting Mineral dont have :P.

Besides that I would prefer a Desert version of the map more than Woodland, if some of you know the good old RT Vehicle Training map, I've spend tons of hours on that, but we've never really seen a desert training map, and honestly thats something I atleast would find really handy, as its two different types of fighting, both Infantry & Asset wise.

So if you feel like continuing the project Mineral, go by a Desert layout next time, and perhaps make it 2km or even 4km to allow usage of helicopters as well, ultimate training map. Can send you refs of what I had in mind etc.. If you want me to.

//A.Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandardSmurf View Post
Geez could we get some server passwords posted? ODS no password info, UN Hunter China no password info, Carolean Legion Training no password info, Canned Catfood says go to the website to find the password ... SO I DID. website link suggested on map info leads to nothing, once on site you need to translate the Japanese, and spent the last hour trying to find the password for their server and cant. Does everything have to be a big stupid secret ? Please provide some passwords. PRTA is not running the map when I have been checking.
The Reason behind this is the fact that the PR Devs have gone strict on the servers license stuff, so we can therefore no longer provide Passwords in Server Names. Otherwise im sure you would've found 1 if not more servers running that map
A.Finest is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1km, bootcamp, map, released, test