project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Modelling & Animations
04 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Modelling & Animations Everything but Static Objects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014-04-04, 11:47   #11
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Vehicle] CV9035NL (WIP)

As I said before, light green edges on a light green model is a bad idea as its hard to see the verts... Use Black edges in future...

Anyways you don't need all these verts here, you can easily get away with removing all/most of these without major UV distortion, depending on how your UV is setup ofc. Remember the overall colour of a surface is what's important, not small little errors here and there and as for the drivers hatch base poly, I don't think there can be anything worse than a black spot under it after removing it

Same verts should be removed from the otherwise etc too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AfterDune View Post
lol @ windows xp screen
I think it would be better to go with the r/l screen: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6y0z4yy6w...AB%20UTAAS.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Glimmerman View Post
if i can make a suggestion about the boxes under the seats, they dont have wooden fixed boxes under those seats irl.

This is because the should be totally free from the floor as a shock protection measure against IEDs and mines.
To pimp up the interrior you might make them look like to aluminium ammo boxes or maybe the soldiers kit?
I wouldn't have wooden boxes either unless you've got a ref that says they use that. Metal/plastic ones would be far more realistic afaik and ye, only put them under the seats if you have a refs showing them their commonly too.

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cv90, cv9035nl, modelling, vehicle, wip