project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
14 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2015-06-12, 09:49   #1
StevePl4y5
Default Mortar Range Table

Hello gents

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I apologize if I should have put it somewhere else.

Anyways, I really like to play mortars in PR, so I decided to write a simple range table for myself. I find that inputting the range in the ingame calculator takes up unnecessary amounts of time, especially if you have an inaccurate mouse like mine and you constantly click on the wrong thing cause the numbers are just too damn tiny!

So, I decided I might as well do a nice little printable version and share it with all the mortards out there:

Just save the image into your desktop and print it, or open it in a separate monitor if you have that privilege.

Like I said it's very simple, it goes from 100m (minimum range) to 1500m (maximum range) in intervals of 50m. I could have entered even more ranges in-between and even included something for the height, but I figured this was enough, and any other more complex calculation could be easily done ingame. This table is meant to be very straight forward, easy and quick to look at and find the range you need. As a Squad Leader, you can simply tell your mortar crew the elevation for each fire mission using this table, making you able to put rounds down range much faster.

So, that's all, hope anyone can benefit from this!

See y'all in the battlefield
StevePl4y5 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
mortar, range, table