project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
17 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2016-05-25, 14:00   #1
CaptMiller
Default [ATGM] 9K111 AT-4 Spigot

There is not many more details, but I'd like to discuss it on the forum.

The 9K111 Fagot (Russian: Фагот; "bassoon") is a second-generation tube-launched SACLOS wire-guided anti-tank missile system of the Soviet Union for use from ground or vehicle mounts. The 9K111 Fagot missile system was developed by the Tula KBP Design Bureau for Instrument Building. "9M111" is the GRAU designation of the missile. Its NATO reporting name is AT-4 Spigot. it is officially used by Russia and Ukraine in present time.

it was actively applied in the war in Chechnya by chechen separatists. Appliend by a lot of groups of rebels and terrorists in Sirya Civil War.

I have conceived to make this model especially for Militia faction. They have tanks, APCs in an asset, but shoot from old SPG-9. This AT-4 Spigot is something intermediate, between SPG-9 and ATGM of new generation. The Militia faction is on many maps, for her regularly plays many people and many face such problem that SPG-9 is useless in some cases. Of course to fractions of Hamas and Iraq Insurgents have to stay with SPG-9. But Militia deserves have ATGM of old generation like AT-4 Spigot. (sorry for my english)

The moments with which there can be difficulties

1.shooting is lying
2.specific sound before start of the rocket
3.before start of the rocket, the pipe cover opens
4.During a shot left and right of a pipe the red flame escapes

Some photos and screenshots:

CaptMiller is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
at4, atgm, spigot