project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Official PR Tournament News
03 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Official PR Tournament News Official Project Reality Tournament news releases and announcements.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2016-09-14, 19:34   #11
Michael_Denmark

Thumbs up Re: PR Tournament Campaign 12 - SCO/CO Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Onil View Post
2 SCO applications and 4 CO applications.
Oh man, that is not a lot of players applying for those important functions. I thought their would be more.

So for PRT Campaign #12, two of the six appliers was not selected for any of the functions? If that is the case, I wonder how those two could become active in the tournament, somehow, so the community does not "loose" them, since they clearly applied for functions, so very very few, in the overall PR community, are prepared to try out, for - so to speak - the whole 9 yards.

Has the number of applicants for the CO function, been that low, generally speaking, during the history of the tournament? I remember the administration had problems finding at least one CO back in, i think, Campaign 5?

Quote:
No, only officer applications were public. We do share some of the answers from the selected SCO's applications in our announcements though.
Right, yes I recall now, thank you for clearing that out for me.