project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Mapping
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2017-07-07, 17:35   #11
DogACTUAL

Default Re: [MAP] Arctic Lion (4km) [WIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickLoad View Post
yeah i was really thinking about it since there will most likely be jets, and this weather is garbage in terms of visibility. since there will be lots of cover I think that good visibility will be nice.

I didn't get to those settings yet but I most likely will.. or maybe have multiple layouts for weather(night, day or afternoon/day + snowy). those are a low priority though because I want to get the general map done first.

snowy weather will make forest combat interesting, but urban and open combat very awkward.(likewise, clear weather will make forest combat more about the trees instead of taking advantage of the snow, so the combat wouldn't be as unique and would be more of standard PR combat) so there needs to be sort of equalibrium.
Happy to hear that we will getting a layer with good visibility and view distance.

Also looking forward to using the Fennek to sneakily lase for CAS, utilizing the elusive extendable mast with laser designator.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
4km, arctic, discussion, general, lion, map, problems, wip