project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2018-09-11, 12:46   #16
Wicca
Supporting Member

Default Re: Project Reality is killing itself. From a fellow asset whore point of view.

I think Project Reality is a great game, still offering some of the best gameplay you can get anywhere on the internet. Save maybe Eve-Online & Arma3 clans.

Squad is not up to the task of replacing Project Reality, nor will it as their developers have stated.

I think Project Reality is just a victim of time, as most newer engines have better functionality and better graphics, we don't get new players to deal with the churn because of that.

People tend to be attracted by looks, and stay because of gameplay, I can't sit here and argue that Project Reality is an attractive game, but it has a shitton of gameplay. Still that won't bring in a large number of people which this game sorely needs.

Asset whores VS Infantry Whores, Squad Leaders VS Commanders. Snipers VS Grunts. etc etc. PR has a lot of extremities in the roles you can play, which makes it a game with a lot of depth. That's why we still see so many people still playing it.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
asset, fellow, killing, point, project, reality, view, whore