project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Factions Discussion on PR:BF2 community factions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2018-11-27, 11:17   #11
[R-DEV]​Hans_Strudel
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: [Faction Concept] JSDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeneraLuna View Post
BFBC is more fitting to the game imo because it has no radio filters not like the BF1942
It doesn't matter already due to fact that we are not allowed to take anything what we want from other games without permission (and i dont think DICE will give it so easily). So i think we must record our own voices and BFBC2 could be good sample to compare with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamBai View Post
If I'm not mistaken a lot of the voices are done by the community. Certainly the German and Argentinian voices are, and I'd guess the French, Polish and Dutch ones too. AFAIK it's just a case of recording(with good quality ideally) the relevant lines for each case and then having two versions of each, one with radio static and one without.

Given the fairly sizeable Japanese community, I don't think getting voices done would be a big issue. In fact, people would probably line up to do it if the JSDF faction was nearing completion.
I see. So the voices are not in the top priority things. Then i will move my focus on something else. Thank you for explanation
Last edited by Hans_Strudel; 2018-11-27 at 11:32..

Tags
concept, faction, jsdf