project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
13 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2021-03-27, 02:03   #11
Grump/Gump.45
Default Re: All these changes to the AR kit yet no one seems to get it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonTavor View Post
"reeeeeeeeee why did you ruin my obscure exploit only 30 people in the community know about"
I on the other hand thank the DEVs for this machine gun/AR deviation change on the other hand, this is very realistic as i explained in detail(previous page, previous post). It provides a change for me and more guys to not get mowed down by an un-realistic player who holds trigger down to wipe a full squad.

I need to make sure this gets seen by a DEV, in relation to how much worse it could be for Smek realistically so we can give Smek and everyone else the best and closest to reality we can. MOSTLY meant as a joke but would be funny and really cool if you added representations of it.

"Recommend to the DEVS, to incorporate barrel sag, barrel rise, barrel rifling wear for BAD PERMANENT KIT negative deviation and visible effects of bent up barrels to justify to the user visually what he did. People will think and learn the 3 major concepts of barrel wear to use it better the next time. Just because he hates the new deviation so much. Lets innovate with reality incorporation further to play with Smeks feelings and show how cruel reality can be without knowledge to use tools right."

So CAN you visually bend a barrel model if under certain conditions of firing and a certain amount of rounds for certain time? Cyclic fire needs to be exchanged every 800-1000 rounds so lets start sagging it around there. Even if we dont get saggy barrel visuals just have the failure of the deviation bar show that it wont get closer with a red bar in middle. I already have had a glitch especially on Vietnam where my M60 or PKM over heats cause i was on a turret overheated or the previous user was, the chinese newer machine gun kit also overheated on me. I thought it was pretty funny i couldn't fire it.

I understand that this is asking for a lot and could lead to potential glitches on things you worked hard on to create the kits with out all this extra bull mess. This is mostly a joke so hopefully Smek understands its could be worse, i want it to be "worse" so i can survive people who just take AR kit and dont know how to use it.
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote