project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2023-04-03, 19:44   #1
Skittly_Scooter

Default Mumble bug with earbuds

sup, ive been playing this game for over a year or 2 now, but recently I've had an annoying issue with mumble and communications in general. A few months ago my audio driver decided to quit, but now I use my bluethooth earbuds to hear audio or to talk on discord. everything is well, till i tried out PR again, but found out that with mumble, I either hear ALL local/team comms, if I have my earbuds selected in 'Hands-free mode'. or hear NO comms, if I I have them in 'audio mode'. I havent yet come across anyone else with this issue, but would like to get it fixed, or get helped. because even trying all configurations in mumble, none actually worked 'propporly'. Hearing no comms, for me takes away most of the game itself and a lot of the fun of it, and hearing all comms, can get very annoying and also takes away most of the communicating aspect of the game, which again, makes it very fustrationg and makes me want to stop after 5 mins.

anyway, if anyone knows how to help or fix this, would be real nice to get some replies, or i not on my end, that it can maybe be fixed.
Skittly_Scooter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
mumble