project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-11-29, 23:28   #1
Ondskan
Banned
Default "SPAM" KICKING GOTTA GO!

Seriously, second time this has happend.
If it happens once more I'll get pissed...

Here I am with my mate in a tank on the 10th community Server and since I'm the driver and spotter in my tank I keep spamming degrees for him cause there's alot of enemies.

330, 250, LEFT, RIGHT etc... and I do this for big targets for the team to.

So there was alot of enemies recently and obviously I spammed it alot. This time only in Squad chat AND STILL I get kicked.
In the middle of battle, good stats and still kick.

Second server, second time, in my maybe 2 months of playing this game. Its rare but its the MOST ANNOYING thing thats ever happend to me when it comes to games and servers.

This spam filter gotta go! You already have a filter for Short commands (STOP BLOCKING THIS CHANNEL) and the same could I understand happen for people that write to much in public or even squad channel (Despite mute buttons being available).

BUT TO ACTUALY HAVE A SCRIPT RUNNING THAT KICKS PEOPLE FOR BEING GOOD TEAM MATES AND REPORTING DEGREES? GTFO...

Seriously please change this crap.
Isn't it enough with the 31 sec blockade? You also have to have a script that kicks people just because they write alot? Aff...

Tags
gotta, kicking, spam