project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Dev Blogs
24 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
PR Dev Blogs RSS newsfeed giving an insight into the lives of the Developers and what they are up to

Old 2010-08-09, 20:40   #1
[R-DEV]prbot
PR DevBot - Do not send PM's
Supporting Member

Post Rant by [R-DEV]Nosferatu

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/expendables

And read this:

I have a message for those of you guys who still remembers what it means to be an action movie fan and knows that "ruthless aggression" is not a feeling when in GTA you have invulnerability and infinite ammo. Hell no! It's when blood mixed with adrenaline typhoon boils in your veins and you absolutely positively have to destroy anything that stands in your way, and you are hellbent on doing it, no matter if this is 6 ft jock jacked up with muscles, store shelf with "Grey's Anatomy" DVDs (ARRRRRRGH!!!:mad:) or an army tank! If you know how it feels then your time is coming! August 13th!

Did 00s put you in hibernation? If not then how come you, men, allowed "Sex and the City", "Twilight Saga", Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, "HSM" and tons of other crap to fill your cinema screens, your internets and your minds? I'll tell you how - because you let this happen, your minds are weak and limped, your hands forgot about weights bigger than X-Box gamepads and you are like "yeah, like... you know... whatever". What would have happened if Sly have said "I'll be like, you know, banging chicks on camera and be Italian Stallion and that script of mine about that boxing dude, it's like... whatever" or Arnold have said "I'll just keep, you know, pumping muscles and, like, smoking pot till my 40s and then ... whatever"? Nothing good! It's time for you to wake up and smell the rock bottom! 00s took true action movies from you, replaced it with plastic crap, but now it's payback time and you know what they say about payback! August 13th!

At August 13th it's time for you to decide - will you stay pussy-whipped zombie by following your girlfriend on "EPL" premiere or will you rise from ashes and go to see true men in "The Expendables"!

Long story short - grab what's left of stuff that makes you man in one hand, your money in other and run like hell to theatres because that line up of washed-up action heroes in "The Expendables" are here not for your dollar, they are here to remind you about being a man.

And I pity the fools who will download movie from torrents instead of enjoying gore and intense violence on big dcreen. I do, I do! Use torrents for helping your comrades to download 0.92 release, enjoy movie in theatres and come back here for new portions of guns and glory.

Peace.

YouTube Video

More...