project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2014-05-22, 11:32   #11
Spook
Supporting Member

Default Re: One or several players for squad

If he does not want to speak english and just chill with french people why force him? He isnt here to learn english but to find guys he can play the game with...

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 19:39   #12
TheMedalOfHonor

Today, I played with heights of English it was brilliant, I understand some things, and it was excellent, naturally there are some things as I understand not but that does not hamper the game !

I speak little to the microphone because I do not know how to speak English but I know how to say some easy things, in any case excellent day today on Project Reality.

And otherwise about my English on the forum, and well I use the translator.
TheMedalOfHonor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-23, 01:13   #13
Cavazos

You don't need a microphone. And I'm not aware of any servers that kick for not having a microphone, considering I play on all the servers.

You generally want to join the first infantry squads created in a game. Some will kick you without a microphone but make it clear with in-game text that you are responsive to commands and want to help.

I take a good text team player over a quiet mic player any day.

As for making a squad;

1.) Don't. It is impossible to create a "squad" in the player base available here unless you got a year of trying available.

2.) Try playing with various clans and units presently in-game already established and see which you like best or have players who speak your language.

If you want to focus on teamwork and playing the game, forget forming a squad.

If you see any [TP] players in game, they are mostly European unlike me and there are a few French players.

Try playing with them, even if they have a locked squad. Tell them Cavazos sent ya.

Tiger Platoon plays in a very realistic manner.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Cavazos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 09:42   #14
LiamBai
PR Tournament Admin
PR Server License Moderator

If you're playing in the game and see MIF or [S-FR] clans, they are frence. Many players also add their nationality tags, [fr] or [FR] for France.
If you join a squad that is speaking English, tell the leader you're new and that your English is not perfect. A lot of squad leaders will be fine with this.

Liam: $ mkdir .ssh && chmod 700 .ssh
Vista: $: command not found
LiamBai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 11:12   #15
Ghostwolf

Salut/Hi

[MIF] - Made In France
Forum Team [MIF] PR

HeroS
HeroS

Je pense que ce sont les clans francaise actives en 2014/I think those are the active french clans of 2014.

Et achetez un micro s'il vous plaitez/And please buy a microphone
Ghostwolf is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
players, squad