project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-04, 01:56   #1
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

Default operation ghost train (bridge)

ok it could of been a one off as i havent had a chance to re-create the scenario yet

but as the chinese on operation ghost train me +5 head across the big bridge (i know its a crap tactic to cross this massive bridge but there wasnt much resistance in that part of the map at that time) and a british spec ops had just placed slams on the end part of the bridge blowing it before we could all get across.
It then turned into a bloodbath and i the SL was left on the bridge, so i asked the respawners to go eng and to fix the bridge, as the first guy gets out his spanner and starts fixin, the bridge blows up and he has to start again. This repair/demolish procedure is happining very fast once a second like, and even with 3 engeniers fixing at the same time the bridge keeps blowing up

sadly i dont have fraps nor do the rest of my lil squad and i forgot in the 'heat of battle' to take a screenie bearing in mind that at this moment with all the smoke and noise of a extreamly fast repeated bridge demolition in the middle of a jungle myself and the rest of the squad were absoultly pissin themselfs laughing down the voip
any thoughts or has anyone had this happen to them/ on the server they were playing on? (btw i was on [PTG]back again server when it happened)
not to bothered if you dont find/fix it if it was a re-occuring bug as it was the funnyest thing i've seen on PR so far

very nice work with the mod so far everyone i cant wait for 0.5
[EtE]Nickbond592.
Old 2007-02-04, 02:36   #2
Griffon2-6

This is a known issue. Fixed for 0.5 afaik.
Old 2007-02-04, 11:16   #3
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

kk ty
Closed Thread

Tags
bridge, ghost, operation, train