project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
25 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2008-08-12, 09:30   #11
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Muttrah City V2 MEC Uniforms

How about using the Oman army camo for MEC on Muttrah?

I can't find it but I know someone psoted a link in some thread to a website where they had all the camo patterns for almost every army in the world. Tried Googling it but all I get is irrelevant spam.

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 09:42   #12
steve_06-07

I found this List of camouflage patterns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
steve_06-07 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 12:54   #13
Psyko

Okay...i know people may disagree with me, but personally, i dont like the MEC uniform, its just to...floressant! they are far too easy to see.

Look, the whole fictional history of the MEC is a Middle Eastern Coilition, so doesnt that mean IRAN is in there too? I mean, i know as of today, europe would like Nato to embrase IRAN but it hasnt happened yet! lol

How about taking their camo gear and replaceing the MEC "yellow" camo, you dont need to take all of IRAN's recourses as well, jeez they got a whole heap of stuff thats allready in game(cobra)

Heres a link of a youtube vid with music in the background and it quickly goes through a lot of Iran's weapons, and near the end theres a bunch of pics showing Iran's infantry camo. Warning:flashing images.
YouTube - Iranian Military vs America in war
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 13:07   #14
steve_06-07

I personally don't see what was wrong with the VBF2 Uniform, it could work in some of the maps, only thing I don't like about it is the nice little MEC flag right on the flak jacket.
steve_06-07 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 14:57   #15
Maxfragg

the vbf2 one was simply unrealistic and not a camo at all, the current is far better, but i would for example also like this one:

Maxfragg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 15:43   #16
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz View Post
How about using the Oman army camo for MEC on Muttrah?

I can't find it but I know someone psoted a link in some thread to a website where they had all the camo patterns for almost every army in the world. Tried Googling it but all I get is irrelevant spam.
Personally the way I see it is the MEC has invaded Oman, then the coalition are liberating it but there is no real story line

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 16:20   #17
Expendable Grunt

Hey, if we ever get MEC urban garrison forces, then maybe we'll see urban cammo.
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 16:44   #18
LithiumFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
Personally the way I see it is the MEC has invaded Oman, then the coalition are liberating it but there is no real story line
Does Lithium need to write the PR team a history of the Fictional MEC team?

Well I'm going to do it anyways.... I'll enlist the help of my Sociology/History teacher tommorow when i go to school ... that is if you want a history that Project Reality can stand by and say "This is why this happened" and such

And really... cause I have nothing better to do in my spare time for the next 6 weeks. So i can spend all that time writing and doing homework (except on weekends)
LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
city, mec, muttrah, uniforms