project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
15 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2009-01-02, 15:32   #1
GuiGunsPK
Question Do you want vehicles in the game?

First of all I have to admit this mod is great, but vehicles are a problem because bots can't control them. I have already read in this forum that with all the changes you made to the original game it's almost impossible to fix these problem, so, I'm just asking, can you develop a tool in the game to let us chose if we want vehicles? If possible, what vehicles we want, cause in some cases helicopters are necessaries, for example.

I like to use them when I use PR SP for training my driving skills, but the other times I play PR SP, I can only play the small maps, the ones that don't have vehicles.
GuiGunsPK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 15:53   #2
Robbi
Supporting Member

Default Re: Do you want vehicles in the game?

The bots are perfectly capable of using the vehicles, sometimes better than humans

But ill see if its possible for and inf only option ...

Robbi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 19:29   #3
torenico

No, but its anoyying when you are the gunner of a vehicle, the driver (bot) start doing weird movements and zig zag. Not evading anything :P
torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 20:18   #4
Robbi
Supporting Member

well then you take the Drivers seat

Robbi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 22:13   #5
Hans Martin Slayer
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiGunsPK View Post
First of all I have to admit this mod is great, but vehicles are a problem because bots can't control them. I have already read in this forum that with all the changes you made to the original game it's almost impossible to fix these problem, so, I'm just asking, can you develop a tool in the game to let us chose if we want vehicles? If possible, what vehicles we want, cause in some cases helicopters are necessaries, for example.

I like to use them when I use PR SP for training my driving skills, but the other times I play PR SP, I can only play the small maps, the ones that don't have vehicles.
we can't develop some tool wich let you choose the vehicle outload, sorry.

however some maps come with a 16 player size wich is usually inf only, sometimes just light transport vehicles.
Hans Martin Slayer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
driving problems, game, pr sp, vehicles