project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-26, 00:00   #91
rexik
Default Re: PR CON 2011 LAN Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1195 View Post
To those that are attenting - Is anyone leaving from around the Manchester area?
I'm coming down from Manchester
Old 2011-08-26, 02:38   #92
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Dr Rank View Post
NOTICE: Please be aware that unless we get at least 50 signups we will have to limit the total available places to 30, and we already have 28 signed up at the moment. This is due to the fact that the venue can support up to 30 players without the need for a generator, just on the cabling etc Templant can provide. If we have any more players than that we will need to get at least 50 players to cover the cost of the extra cabling, the generator, and all of the relevent costs associated with the generator such as delivery, collection, fuel etc (which is a considerable amount). I already have 3 people making enquiries about the last 3 places to take us to 30 (andy1195, deg.0 and one other) so please get your sign up/payments in as soon as possible.

If you see that 30 people have both signed up and paid then please don't make payment until we give the go ahead for more than 30 players, which I will do if we get to 50 sign ups. If we have more than 30 signed up by Sunday with 30 people having paid we may be able to keep sign ups live for another week to try and get the extra players to take us up to 50.

Any questions please ask
come on guys sign up quick if you want to come!

Last edited by [R-DEV]Dr Rank; 2011-08-26 at 07:18..
Old 2011-08-26, 08:43   #93
Nick_Gunar

Too bad, I will move in Reading in October 1st lol. If it was 17-18 october I would have come.

Great event you are running, have fun.
Old 2011-08-27, 17:12   #94
OpolE

How many signups now still trynna get a mate to come.

I wanna know the exact time of arrival and departure.

Thankyou
Old 2011-08-27, 17:25   #95
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f53...ndee-list.html
+ one more guy who has just signed up

PM Dr_Rank on exact times of arrival and departure but I would have thought it is pretty flexible

Old 2011-08-27, 17:37   #96
[R-DEV]​Dr Rank
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Arrival time is 10am on the Saturday, departure is 5pm on the Sunday

Old 2011-08-27, 17:51   #97
Sadist_Cain
Supporting Member

Strongly recommend you keep the sign ups open for a lil longer due to the short notice (I only found out a few days ago myself), managed to encourage a newbie PR fellow to come along and may get a couple more in yet.

Fingers crossed!

P.S. Look forward to seeing you all again, will be fun reckon we can get Nickbond all the way out into the car park this time? :P

Old 2011-08-27, 18:17   #98
[R-DEV]​Dr Rank
Supporting Member

Lol, unfortunately Nickbond has just pulled out this evening due to work commitments However, Rhino will be there...

Ok cool, well as it looks like we may go past the 30 player confirmed (i.e. have paid) limit the challenge is to get it to 50 so we can have the extra players there too (again a reminder, once we have 30 players listed as paid/payment agreed please don't pay until we confirm we are able to go for 50 players i.e. once we have 50+ sign ups). After we hit 50 we can have up to 100, so if we hit 50 we will be able to accept most last minute sign ups

Old 2011-09-14, 21:09   #99
[R-DEV]​Dr Rank
Supporting Member

Last minute signups are now open fellas! A few people have dropped out and some have yet to pay so there are some places left! If you want to join us please sign up and sort out your payment asap! Any questions please pm me

For those who aren't able to make it we are getting the whole event videoed and there will be a blog throughout the event

Blog address:

http://prconlan.blogspot.com

If you are interested in making a donation to PR CON 2011 (all of the money you donated would be doubled by Barclays bank and be given to Help for Heroes) please click on the following link for more information https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10...lp-heroes.html

Last edited by [R-DEV]Dr Rank; 2011-09-14 at 21:16..
Closed Thread

Tags
2011, con, lan, party