project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
25 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Old 2014-09-11, 12:05   #31
[R-DEV]​Ason
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Map] Op.Sapphire(4km) [WIP]

Quote:
Also, is it possible to have a night version of this or is that too much work?
I'd rather wait with that until the next map since I have never done it before and I got some other projects to focus on aswell.
But if someone who knows how to do it wants to either help me with it or explain how to do it I might be able to.
Ason is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 12:13   #32
HunterMed
Supporting Member

It looks nice. It would even better in my opinion with at least one big beach, for that tropical feeling, like on barracuda. I love the beach

HunterMed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 12:36   #33
bren
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ason View Post
I'd rather wait with that until the next map since I have never done it before and I got some other projects to focus on aswell.
But if someone who knows how to do it wants to either help me with it or explain how to do it I might be able to.
We need one if those batman lights that Gotham uses to call for him lighting up the sky but for Rabbit.

On a serious note, copy. I'm sure if you find the right people you will receive enough instructional help or hands-on assistance. Who knows. Hopefully someone shows up.

And don't worry if you can't do it. This is still awesome.
bren is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 12:47   #34
[R-DEV]​Ason
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenn4n View Post
We need one if those batman lights that Gotham uses to call for him lighting up the sky but for Rabbit.

On a serious note, copy. I'm sure if you find the right people you will receive enough instructional help or hands-on assistance. Who knows. Hopefully someone shows up.

And don't worry if you can't do it. This is still awesome.
haha, but yeah I agree a night version would be awesome, I'll see what I can do.
Old 2014-09-11, 16:05   #35
bren
Supporting Member

No pressure man! You're doing great with everything.
Old 2014-09-11, 18:54   #36
waldov

Map looks awesome, actually makes me think of Somalian pirates with the container ship and ARF on it. As far as the vehicle setup goes it sounds pretty promising, personally I think having no APC's or very few APC's is a good move as vehicles should mostly be limited to quick transportation and light fire support (ie. 50.cal technical, motorbikes and boats) and I can already see APC's just slaughtering the ARF from the safety of another island. Either way it'll be interesting to see how the island hopping gameplay turns out as its never been done before and I'm really looking forward to this one.
waldov is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 22:58   #37
bren
Supporting Member

Undergoing some testing now, Bluedrake wants to make a little video about it. Really cool concept.
imgur Album
Old 2014-09-12, 05:47   #38
[R-DEV]​Ason
Supporting Member

I'm glad you like it, but I would wait until it's finished before making a video. It will probably be done in 2-3 days I just need to know how you want me to set up the vehicles for AAS32 and how to set up the custom scenario layer.
Old 2014-09-12, 15:22   #39
bren
Supporting Member

Is it possible to put a bunch of little birds on the marine ship (LHA/LHD)? If so have 2 Trans and 2 CAS, an AAV and 4 rhibs in the bay. Two are mk12 and two are 50 cal.
Old 2014-09-12, 15:59   #40
[R-DEV]​Ason
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenn4n View Post
Is it possible to put a bunch of little birds on the marine ship (LHA/LHD)? If so have 2 Trans and 2 CAS, an AAV and 4 rhibs in the bay. Two are mk12 and two are 50 cal.
Yeah, but can you tell me more detailed? Is it for AAS32 or do you want me to add these to AAS64? who gets the AAV? And which bay? I can only find one kind of rhib with mg, I don't know how to change the weapons.

Tags
4km, map, opsapphire, opsapphire4km, sapphire, wip