project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights > PR Dev Journal Archives > 2007
02 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-10, 06:01   #41
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

wow, just found this forum, z0mg

Old 2007-12-10, 06:24   #42
spartan117gw

wow beaituful m16a4's
Old 2007-12-10, 10:13   #43
RHYS4190

yes yes it a beauty but im still not happy waiting 2 months for it to be deployed,

Id profer if this M16 was released as a hot fix and the rest of the patch 0.7 comes out in a few months.

but i probubly will be able to wait iv just got company of heroes but i doubt that going to last 2 months even with it online play.... Dam relic games online are always so chaostic.
Old 2007-12-10, 10:25   #44
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I don't know what to say! W0W!!! It's ... only w0w!
Old 2007-12-10, 16:09   #45
Smuke

looks great guys.

Quote:
no fore grip though
yer i agree big shame, but its a price u have to pay.
Old 2007-12-10, 18:15   #46
Hotrod525

why Medic and engineer got carry handle ? comon, give them aimpoint or EOTech sight... comon just give something more to US.Ar. & US.MC. thats not unbalance anything (since the scope added dont have any zoom)
Old 2007-12-10, 18:19   #47
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod525 View Post
why Medic and engineer got carry handle ? comon, give them aimpoint or EOTech sight... comon just give something more to US.Ar. & US.MC. )
Do you think Katarn pulls models out of his ass? I guess not.
Quality need it's time...

Old 2007-12-10, 18:21   #48
Hotrod525

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]bosco View Post
Do you think Katarn pulls models out of his ass? I guess not.
Quality need it's time...

Yeah... i got to admit any new modeling is long and need patience... But i was asking cause i read he dosent done the carry handle... ( may be i get it wrong and its praticly finished ... )
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Katarn View Post
Carry handle is a surprise!

I.e. not done yet
BTW : If you ever find somone who's pulls money out of his ass please kidnap it and send it to me... TY
Old 2007-12-10, 18:39   #49
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYS4190 View Post
yes yes it a beauty but im still not happy waiting 2 months for it to be deployed,

Id profer if this M16 was released as a hot fix and the rest of the patch 0.7 comes out in a few months.

but i probubly will be able to wait iv just got company of heroes but i doubt that going to last 2 months even with it online play.... Dam relic games online are always so chaostic.
Oh my god, I'm so so so SO sorry - we didn't realise you wouldn't be happy with waiting for it!

I've emailed all the DEVs, left voicemail messages on their answerphones, and have sent a letter via courier, ALL informing them that they just HAVE to patch the M16 into the game tomorrow, just because that's what you want.

</SARCASM>

Seriously guys, for the love of god show some respect for the poor bastards who put elements of their personal and social lives on hold just so they can do something that they love doing - and that we all benefit from.

You aren't always going to get everything you want done immediately, you won't always see things you'd like to see in-game, you may have to wait.

Children are into instant gratification; once you grow past the age of 10 or 11 you're supposed to be able to show some patience.

That said, the supportive and thankful comments are good to see - and yes, it's a bloody stunning model and texture.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." - Washington Post
Old 2007-12-10, 18:45   #50
SethLive!
Supporting Member

well said^

on a positive note, great model!
very professional work katarn

Someone please tell me that the above is irony.
Or I'll rip my own eyes out with a sardine.
-[R-Mod] Masaq
Closed Thread

Tags
baby, m16a4, weapon, weapons, wip