project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Maps
23 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)

Old 2020-08-05, 01:04   #1
BRZbruh

Default Fixing bamyan AAS large

Bleed on this layer for the Taliban is too quick. USMC wins every time with at least 600+ tickets. To fix this I would suggest removing the bleed once a single flag is captured or neutralized, or enable bleed after 10-15 minutes if a single flag is not successfully occupied. By that point it would be clear the Tailban is not organized enough and the round would end regardless.
BRZbruh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-15, 14:58   #2
[R-DEV]​Unicode
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: Fixing bamyan AAS large

The layer requires both teams to be organised to begin with. If the US team doesn't focus on defending the first flags and loses them, it's often unable to prepare defences on the next flags in time and gets steamrolled. But if both teams are organised the talibans lose pretty quickly, usually not able to cap the second flag.

Talibans don't have enough assets, the CROWS and MK19 humvees are too OP. They should get a T-62, and a BMP-1 so the infantry can have more support and chances of survival in the open. And the kiowa will be able to hunt bigger targets.
Unicode is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-15, 22:27   #3
[R-DEV]​Ason
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Thanks for the feedback, will try to make some changes to this layer soon.

Ason is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-16, 11:37   #4
Coalz101

US also doesn't get repair station as far as I can see. (Unless its after they lose first 2 flags)
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-18, 01:27   #5
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

I have only played this 3 times, but twice on the layer with the first two flags being the outposts in the open area to the north, Taliban took the first flag after a couple of pushes, then were not able to take the second flag, US wins with 500 tickets. The layer with the flag in the city, they only got the flag neutral and never attacked the outpost in the open. US win with 600 tickets. I agree, if they don't take the first flags in 15 minutes, start the bleed, because then it is clear they are not organized enough to win. Also maybe for the first two minutes of the round, give the Taliban a couple of other spawn points dispersed throughout the map to simulate their ability to hide among the civilian populace or concealed positions throughout the area. Give one or two light vehicles near each of these spawns. I like the mechanic of the A-10 spawn not being protected.

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote