project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2022-07-19, 13:15   #1
theaceflyer
Default Weird glitch on Al Basrah

So I was playing insurgency on HOG in Al Basrah, and at one point I climbed up a building in the city, I think North of the insurgent main, I proceeded to climb a building, shoot at a few enemies, and when coming down the ladder, I hear and see a explosion, very similar to a mine going off, and my camera gets forced down the ladder, and my camera clips through the building and moves and clips around several times. Anyway after that happened it was basically like how the kit selection and map is when you are down, the only difference was that I could not select give up or call medic in the left bottom corner, it said ''close''. To resolve this issue I had to leave and rejoin the server. Considering the circumstances it might have been caused by a mine placed at the base of the ladder in a certain way, although its weird that the mine went off the second I was in the climbing ladder position, and not when I approached the base of the ladder.( I think I approached the ladder closely side several times to shoot enemy players below, down remember it that well)I know this bug might be a one off thing that would probably never happen again but I am posting this anyways
theaceflyer is offline Reply With Quote