project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
03 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2009-06-30, 00:27   #1
ludwag
Default Crashing to desktop randomly. Not while loading.

Okay, I think many people have had this problem before because it was in the FAQ. But in the FAQ it says "when loading/changing levels".But I get it randomly when I play. I cant play a map for more than about fifteen minutes or something before the game CTD.

My computer has got 3GB, so I don't think it will be a problem with cpu or something. It happens randomly while playing a game, not while loading.

I would be very glad if I got this fixed because it makes me MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. It is so horrible. It happens so much that I can't play. Because if I go back to the game and the same server (if it has not become full), my squad has become full. And I had just gotten a good tone with my squad members. And IF I get back in the same squad I don't feel that I am a part of the battle and what happens in there. I cant play any more because it makes me so angry and sad, and I don't want that to happen to me. But I still think about PR all the time and that I want to play it because I have just started and started to understand the game and I am very fascinated. I have googled many times and checked the forums, but everyone has a little different kind of problem than me, please help.

Just tell me if I need to give more information about the computer or the crash or anything I would just be glad to get an answer.

ludwag
Last edited by ludwag; 2009-06-30 at 02:54..

Tags
crashing, desktop, faq, meant, read, windows 7