project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2009-07-18, 22:24   #11
SSG Jay

Default Re: Unload clip into enemy and he still pops up and kills ya!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05grottim View Post
I think that the problem is that a lot of the servers arent high quality enough to register every bullet that hits a body. This isnt really a PR problem its probably just you having a bad ping or a bad shot
That is a big problem, most of the servers ping are sky high, with averages of 350-400 and some more so many people play on those high ping servers. I also notice generally that if you have low ping and the person your firing upon has high or higher ping, it's all in timing.
Old 2009-07-21, 16:04   #12
00SoldierofFortune00

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonPL View Post
1.5 patch will solve some of the issues with hitboxes.
From what I've heard, it fixes nothing. And its likely true consider DICE. Often times they have broken more than they have fixed.
Old 2009-07-25, 11:34   #13
thebusdriver

right, here are my 2 cents

i was crawling (!) up the stairs in one of those new 5 (or 6, dunno) story buildings (the ones that are pain in the ... to search), then suddenly an insurgent w/ a pkm pops up
i emptied 15 rounds (in burst) into the guy, at 2m range (he was standing), after that he just kills me w/ two shots

there's something seriously wrong w/ that, as it is now its almost impossible to take one of those guys down (at close range aswell as long range, got taken out on the roof of hotel from a guy north of mosque, go figure)
Old 2009-07-25, 12:17   #14
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I love playing on TG lately, my ping is damn near 100 there which seems to ensure that my bullets actually hit things, the tradeoff is that my hitbox doesn't crouch as fast as I do...

Old 2009-07-25, 13:10   #15
Cheesygoodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2B Rudd View Post
I love playing on TG lately, my ping is damn near 100 there which seems to ensure that my bullets actually hit things, the tradeoff is that my hitbox doesn't crouch as fast as I do...

Haha thats why I tend to play on British servers. I actually hit people when I shoot. Then again I don't know how often I've made it around the edge of a building, been halfway down it, and my hitbox catches a bullet at the corner and kills me.
Old 2009-07-25, 14:14   #16
WilsonPL

Quote:
From what I've heard, it fixes nothing. And its likely true consider DICE. Often times they have broken more than they have fixed.

Tags
clip, enemy, kills, pops, unload