project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-29, 07:59   #1
Sgt.Snapyaneck
Default How long is a chat spam ban on the Battleforce Training #1 server?

i was playing on Battleforce Training #1 today, and i went to type in 3, 2, 1, to commence jet throttle (i was going to fly in formation) and i got banned for chat spam. how long is this ban? its not permanent, is it? i really hope not because i love that server. can some1 tell me how long the ban is? thanks.
Old 2009-07-29, 08:06   #2
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Default Re: How long is a chat spam ban on the Battleforce Training #1 server?

THis is not the place to talk about such things go to battlefoce's forum and ask there.

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox
I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 2009-07-29, 08:36   #3
epoch
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: How long is a chat spam ban on the Battleforce Training #1 server?

Chat spam kicks are automated. They normally only last til the end of the current round.

If the round has changed, try to get on the server again. If you have no luck, then you'll need to take it up with them, on their forums.

[R-MOD]Cp: epoch if I wasn't dancing right now I'd shoot you.
Closed Thread

Tags
ban, battleforce, chat, long, server, spam, training