project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > New Zealand Def. Force
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
New Zealand Def. Force Discussion pertaining to the PR New Zealand Defence Force faction. Temporarily closed to posting.

Old 2010-04-06, 03:10   #11
Gunner_downer

Default Re: I'm out

Lol allright +1 Wilkinson. Just sounded like a funny story worth investigating. Lock k go.
Old 2010-04-06, 03:15   #12
Sniper77shot

No, I created this because I don't want the NZDF team to feel like I abandon them(reply to silly savage)

Another reason I am with holding his name is I don't want to be a jerk, if I do that it won't help anyone now will it.

The person should show respect to everyone, not just 1 or 2 people. My belief isn't to harm, but to forgive. As long as they stop I will forgive them. I don't think I can yet for everything, but for now even a small apolgy will make a diffrence.
Last edited by Sniper77shot; 2010-04-06 at 03:41..
Old 2010-04-06, 06:41   #13
HangMan_

With all due respect to Sniper77shot and all parties involved in this incident, i am going to lock this thread. I'm sorry but we don't need this kind of stuff happening in the faction sub-forum, this is not the place for it.

Sniper if you have an issue with a tagged PR team member (which i believe to be the case) and if you have a valid arguement not based on personal grudge, then send a pm to the person in question, if it cannot be resolved via casual discussion then send a pm to a red tag or HR.

Please no more of this in the future guys
HangMan