project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > New Zealand Def. Force
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
New Zealand Def. Force Discussion pertaining to the PR New Zealand Defence Force faction. Temporarily closed to posting.

Old 2010-04-03, 02:04   #1
HangMan_
Default [Notice] NZDF Team Meeting

The NZDF team is holding a meeting for all team members. The meeting will be held on xfire at 7pm GMT+12 (NZ Time), on Tuesday 6th April 2010. The meeting is expected to last around 1 hour maximum. We would like as many people to be there at the start as possible, then members are free to leave once points relevant to them are concluded. I would like it if all team members would attend, the team list is included below:

Quote:
- [R-COM]HangMan
- frenzy
- WelshManDan
- Squaddie09
- Gunner_downer
- Snippers
- UberWazuSoldier
- Sylent/Shooter
I will mark names off in Green if they RSVP to come, Orange if i am unsure/have not recieved RSVP, and Red if the member cannot come. This meeting is also open to PR Developers and Team members who have an interest in the NZDF Community faction.

To RSVP to the meeting, please post in this thread with /attending, if coming, and /not attending, if unavailable. If you are unavailable please state another time that would suit you in GMT+13.

The moot points of the meeting will be:
  • Team: Team admin stuff
  • Vehicles: Unimog
  • Vehicles: Pinzgauer
  • Soldiers: Soldier textures
  • Kits: Kit models
  • Kits: Kit textures
  • Levels: Mapper check-in (will be towards end of meeting)

Quote:
I will be removing any posts from this thread that are from non-team members, or non-pr team members. If you are not on the list and have a query regarding the meeting, or would like to attend, then please send me a pm, do not post here.
Cheers,
HangMan
Last edited by HangMan_; 2010-04-06 at 07:00..
Old 2010-04-05, 07:51   #2
frenzy
Default Re: [Notice] NZDF Team Meeting

I can make it
Old 2010-04-05, 08:00   #3
Snippers

/attending

My alarm better wake me up
Old 2010-04-05, 10:53   #4
Gunner_downer

I believe I will be attending this meeting of the minds. Will there be cake and tea? Preferably Black forest; the Germans do know how to make a tasty cake.
Old 2010-04-05, 11:11   #5
HangMan_

ok we have 4/8 down for the meeting so far, i'd like 6 at least Less than 24 hours to RSVP guys...
Old 2010-04-05, 12:13   #6
sylent/shooter

/not attending. I have school that day and I can't wake up at 1 am :S

something like.... 10 am +13 GMT would work for me or something later than that. Just not during the week.. since I have schooling :S say... 1 pm +13 GMT on sunday.... that will give me 7 pm saturday since I'm -5 GMT
Last edited by [R-CON]sylent/shooter; 2010-04-05 at 12:23..
Old 2010-04-08, 00:06   #7
HangMan_

Meeting went well. thank you to Snippers, UberWazuSoldier, Gunner_downer, and frenzy. I think we got some good admin stuff done, and have laid out the path for this coming month.

Any team member who missed the meeting can pm me for a transcript.

I will reopen this in a months time with details of the new meeting,
HangMan

Tags
meeting, notice, nzdf, team