project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Czech Forces
14 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Czech Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Czech Forces faction.

Old 2010-04-09, 01:54   #21
ReadMenace
Default Re: [Weapon] SA-58 FINAL, ALL VERSIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCop View Post
Oh just ignore him...next thing we know he will use airsoft designations

*alternative version: This dude is a troll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommunistColby71 View Post
Wow... I just looked up SA58 on Google Images. IT'S AN AIRSOFT GUN. The common designation is SA 58 because its short for Samopal vzor 1958.

SA58 - Google Search

Lol CroCop he already is using Airsoft Designations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
He who does battle with monsters needs to watch out lest he in the process become a monster himself. And if you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss will stare right back at you.
You are in-fact, incorrect. He (BadGuy) is referring to the SA58 -- an FN FAL clone produced by DS Arms Inc in the United States. SA58 is DSA's commercial designation for their FN FAL clone. DS Arms does produce one Airsoft version of their SA58 rifle presumably to cash in on the airsoft market -- but by far their business is real functioning firearms.
BadGuy's confusion stems from the omission of vz. from the SA vz.58's name -- this is the equivalent of saying the "Colt 16" or "Colt 4" when referring to the M16 and M4 respectively. Your nomenclature is incorrect, not his.
BadGuy's only fault is not comprehending the context of the conversation in which he chose to enter (Czech military rifles, not US civilian rifles.) He was in fact, being a Donny.

-REad
Old 2010-04-09, 16:57   #22
BroCop

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]ReadMenace View Post
BadGuy's only fault is not comprehending the context of the conversation in which he chose to enter (Czech military rifles, not US civilian rifles.)

-REad
That is to what I was referring to (and pretty much the reason why I used "airsoft rifles" as civilian rifles are completely irrelevant to the thread or sub-forum for that matter)
Old 2010-04-11, 16:30   #23
iwillkillyouhun

i like the double mags and i hope the vBF2's AK101 animation is gona change too

GOOD JOB
Old 2010-04-14, 00:24   #24
GeorgRavioli
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Redfox View Post
Added tri count + yes we want to use double mag if there will be some way to do it
Yeah I think you can just have the magazine 'move away' from the player's point of view so he can either be flipping the mags over in his hand or discarding the mag and getting new ones. It'll work I think

Old 2010-04-14, 01:06   #25
Exec

SA58 is also a custom FAL made by DS Arms, it's the SA58 OSW.

Tags
final, sa58, versions, weapon