Old 2010-04-18, 09:02   #31
cyberzomby
Default Re: NATO Teamwork Event - Friday 16th April

haha nice one :P Stupid pilots! :P
Old 2010-04-20, 22:59   #32
mangeface
Supporting Member

Can all of these sweet clan things stop going on Friday nights? Seriously, I work Mon-Fri, 1600-0400 EST. So by the time I'm off work, everyone's done. And I'd like to try these things out to see how deeply involved I want to get with PR, as in joining a clan.
Old 2010-04-21, 06:34   #33
Wicca
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside12 View Post
Can all of these sweet clan things stop going on Friday nights? Seriously, I work Mon-Fri, 1600-0400 EST. So by the time I'm off work, everyone's done. And I'd like to try these things out to see how deeply involved I want to get with PR, as in joining a clan.
Allright allright:P

Ill see what i can do, cant make any promises though. But ill do my best.
Are you looking for saturdays?

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Old 2010-04-21, 07:07   #34
cyberzomby

yes thats something I would like to see as well. I get off at 19:00 PRT and than I need to travel at least 1,5 hours if Im lucky and have dinner and do the dishes before I can help squad-lead (I got asked to SL by smuke and Web-Cole, both times). But by that time, theres already 2 hours of event played and the squads are already organised.

I also have missed 2 hours of fun games and only experience the end of the event. Saturdays or Sundays would be better. And I imagine for a lot of us since theres a lot of people in the PR community with full-time jobs I imagine.
Old 2010-04-21, 10:41   #35
Web_cole
Supporting Member

The trouble is that although there might be a lot of people who can't make Friday's, most of us that are running this are in involved in the PRT, which takes up our Saturday's and Sundays with trainings and battles. Friday seemed like the best compromise, all in all. Also, no offence intended darkside, but these are euro-centric events. We are all in European timezones, the server is located in Germany, and while we welcome anyone that wants to turn up, it would be unrealistic to try and cater to both.

However, we shall see what we can do
Old 2010-04-21, 12:04   #36
PLODDITHANLEY
Supporting Member

I am the same as Cyberzomby, I only get online at 2100CET, so like him just in time to catch the end both times.
Old 2010-04-21, 12:46   #37
cyberzomby

Theres isnt something every saturday right? At least it wasnt the case when I was in the PRT.
Old 2010-04-21, 14:03   #38
Web_cole
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzomby View Post
Theres isnt something every saturday right? At least it wasnt the case when I was in the PRT.
The mini-tourny has battles taking place on Sunday evenings, and NATO currently uses Saturday for trainings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLODDITHANLEY View Post
I am the same as Cyberzomby, I only get online at 2100CET, so like him just in time to catch the end both times.
Hmm, this is a shame but hopefully as the event gets more word of mouth (and we get better at running it) it will be more popular and go on for longer, and you guys won't just catch the tail end
Last edited by Web_cole; 2010-04-21 at 14:08..
Closed Thread

Tags
16th, april, event, friday, nato, teamwork